Fast Company

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Castle

As mentioned previously I now live in Chicago, in a castle. Many friends, family, and random guys on the street have asked me why I moved to Chicago. The answer is simple, I love Chicago! It is my favorite US city, especially with spring coming on and the trees leafing out. The city is so diverse with so much to do (so much of it free), I mean Millennium Park is worth it alone then there are all the farmers markets
and of course the improv and my tight group of friends. It almost makes me want to put off business school and savor the moment.
Also I have promised to post photos of where I am living so here they are, Miles new abode in the castle, my room located right next to the kitchen.
So let's hear it for up town Chicago, where the sun shines, the panhandlers are numerous, and you can always eat subway. BOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment