Fast Company

Sunday, July 15, 2012

One Years Ups and Downs

Hello, hello -
This is my online diary that solicited encouragement and advice from the world. It's a self centered adventure into my world, and hopefully educational as well. Well, it's been a nice year and many decisions were made and life progresses and the world is heating up.

 I've decided to throw my luck in with Nicolas Warren and Perfect Fuel Chocolate. This is the healthy chocolate company that I helped Co-Found here in Boston. We're fighting as any small business does to keep it going and get it competitive. That was last August so I've almost been at this full time for a year.

Things are going well. We've launched our first product for amateur and professional athletes, Perfect Fuel Chocolate Ginseng and the reception has been warm. Warm that is by the people that like dark chocolate. We'll see as more people are eating it the benefits that follow through, from increased stamina to immune boosting powers.

 We are now in 35 stores in Massachusetts and loving it. And loving getting to know our customers. This is taking a lot of time.

As far as relationships go I know longer am with Miwa. After our engagement in July and her recent arrival in the US she made some big decisions. She decided she was too young to follow through, didn't enjoy the US, and had lost her feelings for me. This is real life folks. This had freed up time for me to go out and be more social but it's also left a gaping hole where that love use to be. Bye-bye Miwa.

Regards.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to learn about Miwa, Miles. I know your big smile and outgoing personality will serve you well in the love department again. Better to realize now that we're not ready for something than to go through with it and cause more pain in the future sometimes. I wish you continued success with Perfect Fuel!

    ReplyDelete